Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2021

Making sherbet

Aim: 

I want to find out how to make sherbert

Research:


Method:

Equipment:
  • Raro
  • Cirtric Acid
  • Baking Soda
  • Popsicle Stick
  • Plate/Paper
Instructions:
  1. Wash your hands
  2. Get equipment
  3. Put your Paper/Plate on your table
  4. Get the three powders
  5. Put the ingredients on different corners
  6. Taste the sherbet 
  7. If to much baking soda put Citric Acid
  8. If to tuch citric acid add more Baking Soda
  9. If it doesn't taste good add more Raro
Results:

It was pretty fun but it took a while to get it right

Discussion:

What is the chemical reaction in the sherbert?
Sodium bicarbonate and acetic acid reacts to carbon dioxide

Sodium bicarbonate and acetic acid reacts to carbon dioxide it is called nuetralization

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post