Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Making Ginger Beer

 Aim: I want to find out how to ferment fruit and make cider.


Method:


How to make Cider Cider Brewing

Hot to make Alcohol Alcohol

The Science of Fermentation Fermentation




Instructions:

  1. Wash you hands
  2. Get equipment
  3. Put 1 tablespoon of ginger in the cup
  4. Half fill the cup with warm water
  5. Add 1 teaspoon of yeast
  6. Mix together
  7. Leave it to ferment for one week
  8. After 1 week taste it
Results:

It tasted like really strong Beer


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post