Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Making Hokey Pokey

 Aim: 

I want to find out how to make Hokey Pokey

Hokey Pokey Funny

How To Make Hokey Pokey

Method:

Equipment:

  • Saucepan
  • Baking Paper
  • Cookie Cutter
  • 5Tblsp Sugar
  • 2Tblsp Golden Syrup
  • 1Tsp Baking Soda
Instructions:
  1. Wash your hand
  2. Get you equipment
  3. Set up the bunsen burner
  4. Put a pot ontop of the tripod above of the bunsen burner
  5. Light the bunsen burner hole closed put fire first then gas
  6. Add 5Tblsp of Sugarto the pot
  7. Add 2Tblsp of Golden Syrup to the pot
  8. Melt & Mix
  9. Turn off the gas and add one Tblsp of Baking Soda & Mix
  10. Scrape the Hokey Pokey onto the Baking Paper
  11. Let it cool for atleast 30Sec/1min
  12. Press a Cookie Cutter into the Hokey Pokey

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post